Friday, December 21, 2012

Half Way!!!

BABY GIRL!!
20 weeks
*looks like my shirt color will remain the same... I am excited for a mini me!
*I had gone back and forth as to whether its a boy or girl- and felt very unsure as to what you would be
*daddy has thought boy up until the last few days it would be a boy. He has been googling cute unique girl names and thought it would be a girl- or maybe he was just mentally preparing himself...
*finally felt the baby move a 2 days before I hit 20 wks. I was driving into work and felt some pressure and some obvious movements where the seat belt hits lower down in my belly. I have felt you move lots since then!
*it feels way more real now that I have felt movement
*only gained one pound back since my first weight loss... wonder how long that will last.
* your dad picked out your first piece of clothing it was a little dress with flowers on it. I don't want to forget how he was when we walked into the baby store. He walked in, looked at the boy section, took a deep breath then went straight to look at little girl clothes. He was very opinionated about what he liked and I know he is going to be a great father!

No comments:

Post a Comment