*The magical 2nd trimester meant no more morning sickness or should we say anytime sickness!!
*kind of a weird period of time were I feel good, don't really look pregnant and nothing is really happening
*I look smaller in my 14wk pic then I do in my 12 wk pic- maybe I was sticking it out...or bloated??
*have to pee at least once a night which is not very exciting
*struggling to drink the recommended amount of water
Weeks 16-18
*doctor appointment again showed everything going well- once again a good kid and got the heart beat right away!
*starting to feel like I am looking pudgy not pregnant, but it depends on if I just ate or not
*I haven't gained any weight so the doc told me I needed to gain a few pounds in the next few weeks
FINALLY got to tell my family:
We went for Thanksgiving and arrived late Wednesday night and both David and I were super ancy and couldn't wait any longer to share the news. We had our fall pics taken along with the dog pics, so we set it up to do a slide show for them. Mom, Dad, Madi and Morg were all standing around it watching the show. The slides started and right away Morg caught on and mouthed to me- your pregnant?- I nodded yes and we waited for the others to catch on. The second time it went through again I said I would show them my favorite and pulled up the dog picture. They looked at it some more then it clicked for my mom and she freaked out yelling- your pregnant?- then it clicked for dad and after all that Madi said- hu?. We had to say again I was pregnant- then she got it! I wish I would have video taped their reactions it was priceless! They are all super excited and can't wait to start spoiling this little peanut.
On Thanksgiving grandma & grandpa Baer came to join us for our feast and I got to share the news with them also. We did the slide show again for them and after two times again I pulled up the dog pic. They stared at it for a while, I asked them if they read the signs, I read them to them and I said it multiple ways in hopes they would catch on. I finally had to spell it out for them, grandma freaked out and is super excited as well as grandpa. I really wish I had her reaction on tape!! I was so excited to finally share the news with everyone else and get it out in the open.
Weeks 18-20
*one pair of pants are getting tight- I wore them unbuttoned with a belt- awkward! :)
*feel like I am getting big, but everyone is getting mad at me because they tell me I don't look prego
*can't wait to find out whether this peanut is a boy or girl- I haven't bought a thing and it's killing me!
*everyone but grandma Baer says it will be a boy
*besides the constant peeing and starting to become uncomfortable sleeping its all going great



No comments:
Post a Comment