"A mother is someone that can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take"
Mothers are amazing people and I think that quote says it all! I love my mothers with all my heart and cant express how thankful I am for both! I miss not being able to see my maja whenever I want to. It is hard to know that I cant go over and just talk, but thank goodness for phones! Hopefully they both know how much I love them! :)
For mothers day this year we went to spend the weekend with David's mom. She didn't want to do anything fancy or go out at all. So, instead me and her went into Denver to find a dress for a Gala she is attending next week and while down there we went to get pedicures. After all your toes have to look good too! We had just a day with us girls shopping till we dropped! We both were so tired driving back up the mountain once we finally were in the car longer than 10 minutes and not shopping. It reminded me of the many times we had all day shopping excursions with my mom!
The next day she didn't want to do anything, but go fishing! So, we packed up and went into the canyon to hike down to the river and fish away. The fishing wasn't very good, but at least she got a few bites unlike the rest of us!
Can you see her?
Then here of course is my main squeeze chillin' by the tracks waiting for mom!
This is me at the end of the day walkin' down the railroad tracks to avoid going through the freezing cold river- even though I do look rather cute in my waders! ;)
Did you notice how I am all decked out and David is in shorts! He is crazy that water was cold enough I could feel it through my waders, long johns and my thick snowboard socks! CRAZY BOY! I hope that both mothers had a wonderful day and know that they are greatly LOVED! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
For mothers day this year we went to spend the weekend with David's mom. She didn't want to do anything fancy or go out at all. So, instead me and her went into Denver to find a dress for a Gala she is attending next week and while down there we went to get pedicures. After all your toes have to look good too! We had just a day with us girls shopping till we dropped! We both were so tired driving back up the mountain once we finally were in the car longer than 10 minutes and not shopping. It reminded me of the many times we had all day shopping excursions with my mom!
The next day she didn't want to do anything, but go fishing! So, we packed up and went into the canyon to hike down to the river and fish away. The fishing wasn't very good, but at least she got a few bites unlike the rest of us!
Can you see her?
Then here of course is my main squeeze chillin' by the tracks waiting for mom!
This is me at the end of the day walkin' down the railroad tracks to avoid going through the freezing cold river- even though I do look rather cute in my waders! ;)
Did you notice how I am all decked out and David is in shorts! He is crazy that water was cold enough I could feel it through my waders, long johns and my thick snowboard socks! CRAZY BOY! I hope that both mothers had a wonderful day and know that they are greatly LOVED! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment