Saturday, May 15, 2010

I have a new love...

YOGURT! Now usually I don't care for it too much, but last night I fell in love!
It makes for a great food fight! Yeah- we got in a food fight in the house that may or may not have been started by me! haha! I do have to mention that I was eating a go-gurt until he grabbed it and attempted to squirt it in my mouth all at once! (so technically I say he started it-he says otherwise) David was laying on the couch looking super comfy until... he got some go-gurt smeared all over his face! Then it was on as I ran into the kitchen to get some more and attempt to stop him from getting some from the fridge. Of course my attempt did not work at all and I think I was on the loosing end. With the go-gurt you can get a good squirt from a distance and that is what he did as well as smearing it all in my hair to create a great rats nest look. It made for a fun night! The best part of the night was that my loving husband cleaned up the kitchen while I showered. Now that's true love- even though I may or may not have started it he cleaned it so I didn't have to! Good times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment