Happy New Years..... 12 days late! :) For new years this year we had the awesome privilege of having my family come from UT to join us in our celebrations! Luckily my loving father drove them up that day through the snow and long boring-ness of Wyoming to join us. Unluckily for me it was month end and inventory at work, so I didn't get to join them until later on in the evening. So, that being said- don't judge the pics- the fam drove all day and I had been up since 5:30 that morning and David was workin' hard as per usual! So, once we all met up at our house it was time to go get some goodies- they realized when I said my fridge was empty- I meant EMPTY! Of course I hadn't gone shopping since before Christmas! LOL So on to Walmart our favorite everything store! We came home with goodies to make, and of course ordered some pizza for the pre-pig out! Mom made a delicious cheese heart attack dip with bread and little smokies. I can't forget David's specialty magic cookie bars- it's the only snack I can get him to make with out begging! For the rest of the night we spent it playing games and just hanging with the family! Then the festivities began! As we got ready for the big moment we took a pic with all my decorations!
I know I know WOW!! I went all out! LOL
Next it was time to arm ourselves with the poppers!
Next it was time to arm ourselves with the poppers!
I am so glad that my family could make it up to join us for the weekend! We spent the rest of the weekend shopping till we dropped trying to spend our Christmas present! Mom is definitely good at both shoppin' and spendin' money! I was sad to see them go, but can't wait for all the excitement this new year will bring!
Beware! Hopefully we'll have some good adventures and spruce up our lives with a bit more excitment! David is getting back in the groove of boarding and we should have some pics of that to come! Resolutions are to get into better shape and live life to the fullest! Have a great year to come and we wish you all the best!
Magic cookie bars... I don't know what they are but they sound great! Maybe you could pass the recipe along?
ReplyDelete