Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas!

To begin the Christmas festivities we woke up bright and early at 10 am!! We were all so excited we could hardly wait! hehe With it just being 4 adults for Christmas morning the excitement factor was toned down quite a bit- it's always more fun with little ones! We woke up and lounged around a bit and about 1 o'clock or so we decided we should open some presents! Santa Clause this year brought David a new wallet-if you remember the elk- his wallet still smelled of elk! He also brought him some Red Bull- which is now a yearly tradition as well as a few other things! Santa brought me an array of lotions and body sprays as well as some new perfume! Maybe this is a hint! ;) He also brought me many other little things as well. We also got our annual snow boarding passes from David's mom and dad as well as some sweet new socks for riding! Of course we cant forget our four legged boy Tank- he got a HUGE bone which didn't take too long to be little one!
Of course I said this year I would be good and get some pics of Christmas day and I failed again! Oh well- its just us so you can imagine for me! For Christmas dinner everyone came over to the house and had a gigantic feast of roast, mashed potatoes, clams (calamari for David) and way to much other food! I have to say that for Thanksgiving and Christmas eve I did good at not over eating, but for Christmas day I didn't do so well! I did good until I topped it all off with some home made apple pie and ice cream! David of course got his beloved blueberry pie-which in the end he ate 3/4 himself! It was a good Christmas visit that of course was topped off with a day on the hill boarding the day away! I hope you all had a good holiday season and there will be more to posts to come- seeing as new years is over and I am just posting Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment