24-26 wks
*I have felt her move higher up in my belly and it feels like the beginning flutters again
*Daddy has felt you move- it freaks him out!
*Daddy has felt you move- it freaks him out!
*I have had a few rough days of sickness and it gets old hearing all you can do is drink more water...
*We have a crib and a rocking chair, but not much else.... and it feels like things are so close, but far away!
*The wedding ring doesn't fit due to my sausage fingers I get in the morning.
*We share the tums bottle now- I no longer make fun of David for the amount of tums he eats :(
*The wedding ring doesn't fit due to my sausage fingers I get in the morning.
*We share the tums bottle now- I no longer make fun of David for the amount of tums he eats :(

No comments:
Post a Comment