Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Move those feet...

Who would think in March that it would be warm enough to go boondocking up in the mountains and not freeze to death? Well- this past weekend we lucked out!

I never get sick of this view!

Of course this view wasn't too shabby either...
I love being able to go out and take a hike in the middle of nowhere with out any trails and having a hubby who just "knows" how to get back to the starting point! The hard part is just keeping up with him- I swear he's half mountain goat and can out walk, climb, hike or run anyone even after months of not really working out or doing much! UGH!! I need to get into shape! Even the dog ran quadruple what I did and he didn't stop until we got in the truck!Well, except for any patch of snow that was big enough for him to roll around in!

No comments:

Post a Comment