Monday, April 5, 2010

Hoppy Easter!

Easter sure did come early this year and it made for a great weekend since we got to celebrate David's B-day and Easter with his family all in one weekend! Of course since there are no little ones on his side the easter bunny did not stop by, but I still decorated some eggs even though it was midnight!Of course David said he didn't want to do any, but once he saw how much fun I was having he couldn't resist!
I bet you can't guess his what his inspiration was?

The love of his life?.... nope not me! LOL


Perhaps March Madness?....definately getting closer!


Maybe his favorite basketball team?....... which by the way he is watching right now and if you know my guy he gets in to it! I mean IN TO IT!!
(please let them win so we can have a good night-PLEASE!!)
Duke is right!!


Mine... they're just cute! Ha Ha

To top the weekend off we ended it with a big easter feast with David's family! It was a good weekend and always good to be with the ones you love and thinking of those who you can't be with as well!
HOPPY EASTER LOVE THE VALANCE PEEPS!!
P.S. DUKE WON!!! IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT- HE'S GOING CRAZY!!!!! THANK GOODNESS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment