Yeah! That is great, and has got to be a huge relief... I guess you'll be in colorado for a while longer. I'll just have to convince you to come visit more! Where is he working?
YES it is a HUGE relief!! He is working for a drilling company, not oil drilling but testing the soil contamination and stuff. At least thats how I undersnd it! Next time we come down I'll have to stop in again so we can do another video night! I sure did have fun! I am glad to know at least someone reads this thing too!
Yeah! That is great, and has got to be a huge relief... I guess you'll be in colorado for a while longer. I'll just have to convince you to come visit more! Where is he working?
ReplyDeleteYES it is a HUGE relief!! He is working for a drilling company, not oil drilling but testing the soil contamination and stuff. At least thats how I undersnd it! Next time we come down I'll have to stop in again so we can do another video night! I sure did have fun! I am glad to know at least someone reads this thing too!
ReplyDelete