Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Traveling Adventures!

This year for Thanksgiving it was time to go and visit my family in Utah!! It always seems like the time between visits gets longer and longer. I love being able to go back and catch up with family and friends! For this trip we were able to borrow David's grandpas truck to bring some things back with us. The best part of this deal was that David had to drive!!
Doesn't he look GOOD behind the wheel!?


The truck is a stick and I am not the best at it so I got to be co-pilot both ways! This year the weather worked in our favor and we had clear roads and blue sky's the whole way through- this is always a great thing! The only thing that almost happened was that a badger almost became road kill- this thing was huge I was glad we didn't hit it! Our day was long and un-eventfull but we made it to UT in one piece! Tank of course did good as usual in the truck- he mainly slept on the floor and cuddled with a pillow! hehe TEE PEE!! Also while we were in UT we got to go and visit with Laura and Kenny and there cutest little girl Abbie! We were lucky that we got to sit and visit with them for so long- hopefully they weren't sick of us! I did however get to be selfish and hold her the whole time we were there. I also convinced David to hold her as well- it was super CUTE!! He definitely looks good holding a little one! ;) The best part is that now he is at least thinking about kiddos now! We are slowly getting the idea in his head even though we are not there yet, the seed has been planted in his mind! Cute baby plan=SUCCESS! I loved the time we got to spend with them both I wish we were closer.

I promise we're both a lot cuter in person! I blame the camera! We took so many pictures of this cutie! This is the closet smile one we got!
I hear its hard to capture!

The next adventure was good ol' Turkey Day! Oh the wonderful food! Grandma Baer was the cook this year and she did an amazing job as per usual. We had almost the whole family together and it was good to see everyone. There was of course one thing missing for David- coveted BLUEBERRY PIE! Good thing his mama has it on her list for Christmas! On the other hand I did get to enjoy some home made rolls and the coveted JELLY! Oh how we all love grandmas jelly! The day was good just to be with family and eat some good food- it's always a good combination!

While we were home we also had our family pictures taken by Joni my cousins wife- hopefully they turn out cute! We will see soon! Pictures will be shown once we get them. We got to spend lots of time with family while home which was really good! We of course played some rock band, shopped and just got to hang out! We love being able to come down when we get the chance to and miss everyone once we are gone! :(The only thing that I didn't get while I was there was my peach rainbow- I guess I will have to come back soon- darn it! While we were there we picked up David and Tanks new love- a KING SIZE mattress! It took quite a bit of effort to get the thing out of the truck and in the house with just the two of us, but we got it in and set up. Tank for the first time laid on the bed with us and got down quite a while after we fell asleep wich doesn't happen ever! He usually gets down right away! David even slept the best he had in a long time! I am not feeling the love- he loves the space between us and I feel like a million miles away! Thanks again mom! We love you all and will hopefully seen everyone shortly. Until next trip LOVE YOU all! Hope everyone had a good Turkey Day!

Home-ward bound! :(

1 comment:

  1. we had a blast you need to come more often. Abbie is getting big so fast.

    ReplyDelete